Non-isothermal Richards mechanics (monolithic scheme)
This MR extends RichardsMechanics to ThermoRichardsMechanics. The implementation uses:
- the monolithic scheme for fully coupled thermal hydraulic mechanics processes with the assumption of the partial saturated single phase flow represented by the Richards equation.
- only the Newton-Rapshson method to linearize the PDEs.
Note: in the MPL, intrinsic permeability, porosity and storage properties are set as medium property. The relative permeability property is still a medium property (no related source code change).
In future, the implementation will be added as the monolithic scheme part of the implementation presented in MR !3095 (closed).
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Tests covering your feature were added? yes
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented? Yes, the process class is detailed documented.