New Process: Non-isothermal Richards flow
MR based on monolithic scheme of non-isothermal Richard mechanics.
- MR contains two models to handle simplified mechanics in the mass-balance equation that use youngs_modulus and poissons_ratio as physical properties. However, some applications showed that these are not enough for orthotropic material conditions and it would be better to set these directly, but they to represent physical properties directly, so it is unclear whether it makes sense to add them to the MPL
- Remaining TODOs are mainly naming issues that need to be resolved. Ideas/suggestions are welcome.
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Tests covering your feature were added?
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented?