Split the relative permeability property by phase
In the existing implementation, some relative permeability property classes handle the relative permeability models of two phases, e.g
- RelPermLiakopoulos: member functions return the values of an empirical relative permeability function for liquid phase, and the Brook-Corey model for gas phase together.
- RelPermUdell: member functions return the values of the relative permeability functions for both liquid and gas phase together.
- RelPermBrooksCorey: member functions return the values of the relative permeability functions for both liquid and gas phase together.
The MR splits that permeability model combination into two phase-wise properties with property types of
relative_permeability_nonwetting_phase, respectively. By default
relative_permeability refers to the relative permeability of wetting phase.
With that property type names, only the project files of the benchmarks of
TwoPhaseFlowWithPP are changed.
The permeability properties are still set as medium properties.
This fixes #3094 (closed).
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Tests covering your feature were added?
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented?