GMSH2OGS; extract boundary meshes
Adding a new command line flag '-b' to GMSH2OGS. With the flag being set, the line elements (same as those removed by the '-e' flag) are extracted as individual meshes. The new meshes are stored in files corresponding to the material ids.
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Tests covering your feature were added?
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented?
In the following figure:
- the lower mesh is produced with
GMSH2OGS -i gmsh.msh -o x.vtuwith 8 materials,
- removing the line elements gives the second lower mesh
GMSH2OGS -i gmsh.msh -o x.vtu -ewith just two materials,
- extracting the boundaries will produce the line meshes
GMSH2OGS -i gmsh.msh -o x.vtu -b: there are 8 meshes, one for each material. (For visualization purposes the meshes are translated.)