There were just to much hacks involved in the original MR (!4104 (closed)) to get VTK 8 to run on newer gcc.
So now this bumps minimums:
- GCC to 10.2.0
- VTK to 9.1.0
- Supported Ubuntu version to 22.04
- Some CMake changes were necessary for the new VTK module system.
- Some TH2M benchmark tolerances needed to be slightly relaxed (I guess because of the compiler change).
- Adapted some benchmark runtimes, moving longer running ones to LARGE.
- Disabled Ubuntu CI job (will be reverted once the node is updated to 22.04).