Download source code
- build linux: [USE_PYTHON=ON]
- build linux: [USE_PYTHON=OFF]
- build linux (no unity)
- build linux (no deps, no procs)
- build linux petsc
- build linux frontend
- build linux conan
- build docs
- build win: [USE_PYTHON=ON]
- build win: [USE_PYTHON=OFF]
- build mac
- build gui linux
- build gui win: [USE_PYTHON=ON]
- build gui win: [USE_PYTHON=OFF]
- build gui mac
Delete protected branch '[branch name]'?
You’re about to permanently delete the protected branch [branch name].
This branch hasn’t been merged into master . To avoid data loss, consider merging this branch before deleting it.
Once you confirm and press Delete protected branch , it cannot be undone or recovered.
To confirm, type [branch name] :