Use MPL properties in HeatConduction process
The changes makes the heat conduction process much more parametrizeable.
- It is possible to specify the properties of more than one medium.
- It is possible to specify an anisotropic thermal conductivity.
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Tests covering your feature were added? Existing project files were converted.
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented?
Script that was used to convert the project files: convertHeatConductionToMPL.py