[web] Formula fixes
- Updated to MathJax 3
- Fixed some formula rendering issues (Sorry @cbsilver that I missed some of your fixes, but now they should be included)
- Preview is here
Also please note (thanks to @cbsilver for pointing this out) that you either can start a formula block with
$$ or with
A few issues remain, and I would like to ask the corresponding authors to take a look:
- benchmarks/thermo-hydro-mechanics/consolidation_pointheatsource.md @joergbuchwald
- benchmarks/heatconduction/bhe_array_benchmark.md @HBShaoUFZ
- benchmarks/hydro-component/contracer/contracer.md @joboog
- benchmarks/reactive-transport/wetland/wetland.md @joboog
- benchmarks/reactive-transport/kineticreactant_allascomponents/kineticreactant2.md @joboog
- benchmarks/creepbgra/creepbrga.md @wenqing
See https://www.opengeosys.org/docs/devguide/documentation/introduction/ on how to test this locally.
- Feature description was added to the changelog
- Any new feature or behavior change was documented?
Follow-up on !3267 (closed).