There is no PETSc module availabe (yet), CPM
- request to juwels support: --> PETSc now in work 3.18.5
CMake then may spawn as many processes as available, but this will overload the filesystem on JUWELS.
- It is therefore necessary to limit the number of processes with CMAKE_BUILD_PARALLEL_LEVEL export CMAKE_BUILD_PARALLEL_LEVEL=6 is added
- VTK (9.2.5) is not compatible with the MPI version of HDF5 (1.12.2)
- VTK has its own implementation of a (serial!) HDF Reader and Writer
- do not 'module load VTK/9.2.5' build VTK via CPM
OpenMPI instead of ParaStationMPI (temporary workaround)
LAPACK can not be loaded with ParaStationMPI
- request to juwels support (wip)
Feature description was added to the changelog
Tests covering your feature were added?
Any new feature or behavior change was documented?